How to become a good Writer?
A writer is a person who expresses his views and ideas and any other fact in words. He can use different styles and techniques to communicate ideas.
3. Now decide the tense in which you want to write your story. Present, Past or Future. Will you be telling it, or the character in the book. If you are telling a story from your past experiences, something that already happened. Define the character according to this. I or the character in the book?
4. Stay connected to the real world or other sources like newspapers and internet. The more knowledge you have, the more better you can think or write. Broadening your reality will definitely improve your ability to share your words to the world. It is very important factor for writing your story.
5. Work on your vocabulary is very important for writing up anything. Every book has big words in it. And to understand and write like that you need to learn and elevate your vocabulary. It is a good idea to keep a dictionary and a thesaurus near you when you are writing.
6. Think about the main characters you are writing about in your story. Think about each and every important character carefully. Not just about their personality but about their age, dressing sense, hair style, clothes and everything. The more real they are to you, the easier it will be to predict their actions in the circumstances you put them in. You can get surprise by yourself after knowing them so deeply. Go over every detail about your character in the story.
7. Try to have a strong beginning, a good middle and a proper ending. Don’t let the book get down anywhere. Mix some elements so the readers get hooked with the book. If you get bored halfway, don’t close it forever. Close it for couple of days and find some new ideas if you get from anywhere. Don’t give up. Ideas will come up to you definitely.
8. For virtually every published author, there are hundreds of rejection notices that they have accrued over the years of writing. Don’t give up! Keep writing, and eventually, you’ll find a publisher willing to publish your story. Hope for the Best always. Read your books as many times as possible. Try to find out the little things. Add some more element where needed. If you think your book is pretty good, cross your fingers and look for a publisher.