Wednesday 1 April 2015

I love you but I don't want you any more..!!

   I LOVE YOU
    BUT  
    DON'T WANT YOU ANY MORE

I can smile without you and show you that I don’t need you...
I can be happy without you and tell aloud that I'm over you..
I can sit by my phone and wait for hours, yet I'll say that I'm not waiting for you..
I'll look at the other couples around me, and look down at the road with teary eyes and then I'll say it is just dust that made me cry..
I'll look at our picture and say that I just wasted my time with you..
On hearing a love song, I get lost in your thoughts; On being asked about it, I say that I hate love songs and such things..
When you are around me, I'll make you feel that I'm complete without you, don’t need you..
But all this while, I've been waiting for your calls or messages, to show up, to talk to me, and to hold me tight in your arms (that weird kind of hug)
I wish I could show you how much I miss you and need you..
I wish I could..!!
I'm not afraid to tell you about my feelings, But now I'm just afraid that you have left me once and you can do the same again..
I want to tell you that I die each and every day while trying to get over you..
So now, I'll just live with the way I am. Broken or Sad...
I don't need to be happy without you, I just want to live and die in peace..
Even if I love you I can't change the fact that I'm not the one for you..
I overlook all imperfectness and flaws, yet that couldn't save our relation.. I've give my best to save us.. But just couldn't
Yeah it’s me, giving up on you.. It’s like........

I LOVE YOU BUT DON'T WANT YOU ANY MORE IN ME AND IN MY LIFE....!


MOHINI SHARMA (MAHI)


No comments:

Post a Comment