Friday 2 February 2018

I’m imperfectly fabulous!!

I’m just being myself, just being what am really I, the real me!

Thinking whatever I like, speaking my mind, being reckless and wild, following my heart, running after butterflies, having daydreams, chasing those dreams, dancing happily in the rain, taking a long drive following the wind, capturing moments in a frame, smiling for the camera, wearing my favorite red lipstick, breaking stereotypes, taking a walk on the beach, leaving my footprints on the wet sand and staring at the waves as they wash it away, my sparkling eyes, my big glasses, my messy hair, my skin color, my smile, my scars, my curves, my laughter and all my imperfections make me feel Fabulous.

I’m imperfectly fabulous!
Fabulous about the way I have lived through all my life.
Fabulous about the life I wish to have.
Fabulous how my mind thinks and my heart debates. Fabulous is me!

Being happy and fabulous is a very personal thing and it has nothing to do with others.
Don’t make others your priority. 
Make yourself a priority, and make your mental health a priority.

Wear your scars proudly as if they’re reminders of your strength. Believe that you’re an incredible masterpiece and nobody but only you can describe YOU better!!


No comments:

Post a Comment