Thursday 28 December 2017

Be a Traveler Not a Tourist!

"I love the place that gives flights to my mind and soul to my imagination!"
I once read somewhere that be a traveler not a tourist! In my wild imaginations and cravings for finding exquisite natural locations, I kept trying to know the difference. The difference between being a tourist or a traveler is as simple as in home or house. Sometimes a person is your home or other way around, the open sky is!

travelling

Open sky with thousands of twinkling stars, dense forests and wildly flowing cascades - the perfect combination! Unless you’ve been a loner in a dense forest and a nature lover, you would know that how it feels to dance in the rain, when it drenched you completely and all you see around is open arms of nature and truly a magnificent gift of God. When mountains call you and the sound of river is as amazing as a laughter of a kid. And that's the thing about nature, it's simply beautiful. It gives a sense of satisfaction, peace to mind, food to soul and a delight to eyes. 

There is so much nature teaches us, nothing in the nature lives for itself. Rivers don't drink their own water. Trees don't eat their own fruits. The sun doesn't shine for itself. The moon doesn't give calmness to its own self. Living for each other is the rule of nature. But if you really want to live for yourself, then all you need to do is keep yourself as close to nature's heart as possible and break clear away once in a while. Climb a mountain, spend some time in woods and wash your spirit clean in the place that is unspoiled by man!!

 Travel and find peace! Wander and find home! Find home in the people you meet. Find home inside your own skin. Enjoy the journey as much as you can because the greatest part of travelling is not the destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way. It’s the journey that makes the destination worth and exciting!!

Let the sun shine and give a meaning to your life!!

Learn the things nothing else can teach us other than travelling. If you look strongly, there are these fantastic things that only travelling can teach you, without even asking for anything in return. I've have always been the ‘experience over material' kind of a person even if that means taking a few risks and braving a timid heart. In the process, I've scratched my knees while climbing hills, hurt myself a few times, broken shoes while jumping across thorny bushes, drenched myself completely while drinking water from flowing cascades. I have traveled solo when everyone advised me not to, I’ve been on bike rides without caring about my back pain, I’ve jumped into the water without even knowing how to swim, I've slipped and fallen, I've risked and shaken but you know why the sprained ankles and the bruised knees never complained? Because they've seen how excited and thrilled I am, every time I chase a goal and brave my soul to be a bit more wild and adventurous. I swear, there are divine places more beautiful than words can ever tell! We live in a wonderful world full of beauty, charm and adventure. All we need to do is just step out and find out where we actually belong to!
All I  want to do is spend my life travelling the world and sitting on locations where I can see the magnificent view and leave a part of me, reading books that take my breath away, drinking all kinds of tea and writing diaries. That's why I want to take out time to see the world, taste the fullness of life and listen to my heart. And I always believe wherever you go, go with all your heart! Be in the isolation not to figure out what you want but to explore who you really are. Try to listen to the nature it got all your answers.

We should all try to hear it from a wildling that its okay to take risks. It's okay to listen to your heart. If you want to fill your life with experiences and adventures and not things, have stories to tell instead of stuff to show, you have to step out of door and jump into a territory unknown. For more often than not, you'll be welcomed. The digits in your bank account will be a bit less but the happiness and satisfaction in your life will be countless. So, choose wisely!!









No comments:

Post a Comment