Monday 6 March 2017

She just wanted more!

She wanted more of him. She wanted more than just casual greetings and modest smiles when they cross paths. She wanted more than just "Hey, how are you?" and "See you around." She wanted more than just staring at him from afar. She wanted more than just his "I love you." She wanted to feel it. She wanted to see it in his eyes when he says those words. She wanted him to say it and really mean it.
She wanted more than weekly visits and scheduled dates. She wanted more than just "I'm sorry, I was asleep." and "I'll make it up to you, I promise.". She wanted to feel like she is his priority and not just a second choice - not just an option. She wanted more than just being his back up plan in case things don't go his way. She wanted more than just random calls and sudden change of plans. 
She wanted more than just "I'm busy." or "I'll check my schedule.". She wanted more of his presence. She wanted more than just his absences and lame excuses. She wanted more than just having to wait when he's available. She wanted more than just being patient. She wanted more than his "You know I love you, right?". She wanted more than just knowing it and having to say "I do." even when her heart was screaming "I know you don't."
She wanted more of him, but that was all he could give!

No comments:

Post a Comment